We can't transform health and care services effectively without knowing what local people and organisations think about how they currently work and what we need to change. This is why we need to hear from you about your experiences, views and ideas about the future of health and care in Norfolk and Waveney.
There are lots of ways you can find out about and get involved in our work - here are just a few:
- Sign-up to get regular updates straight to your inbox about what we are doing and how you can get involved in shaping the future of health and care
- Read the updates we publish after each meeting of the STP Oversight Group, our latest news and publications
- Take part in our surveys or come to one of our events - have a look at our current opportunities
- Attend a meeting of your local Health and Wellbeing Board in Norfolk or Suffolk. Since the five CCGs came together on 1 April 2020 commissioning decisions have been made according to the Strategic Commissioning Strategy, read more here.
- Join the patient participation group at your GP surgery and have your say on how it works - ask at your GP surgery