We are a partnership of local health and care organisations working together to improve the health, wellbeing and care of people living in Norfolk and Waveney.
Our partnership includes local GP practices, hospitals, community care, social services and mental health teams, and together we provide services to more than a million people.
We are one of 44 Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships, or STPs, making health and care services in England fit for the future - take a look at this video to find out more:
Our partnership has 13 members, but we also work closely with our local healthwatch organisations, district councils, the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector and others.
- NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney CCG
- NHS North Norfolk CCG
- NHS Norwich CCG
- NHS South Norfolk CCG
- NHS West Norfolk CCG
- James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk County Council
- Suffolk County Council
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust
- East Coast Community Healthcare CIC
The Health and Wellbeing Boards for Norfolk and Suffolk bring together a wide representation of partners from statutory agencies including district councils and the Chairs of both Health and Wellbeing Boards are part of our Chairs Oversight Group. The Health and Wellbeing Boards can take questions from members of the public about the STP.